Autumn Glow

The Palette outside of gold, amber and burgundy, dried seed pods and slow bees, crisp apples and pumpkins and gourds, have excited me to paint something fallish. This Still life was set up just to get me started....then I use my stored up visions of the fall I know.
Did you see my real bee stuck on the pin... oh I did not kill him... found him gone... but kept him... he is my model :)...
Everywhere I go... everyone is excited about the fall... how nice it is to live where the seasons change... The best is yet to come :)

This is a painting of I did for Rachel...my granddaughter...

I really enjoyed the Zinnia painting this summer...but now onto Fall... and all the rich warm colors...


Comments

Heather L. said…
What a beautiful Fall painting! We're all going to want one now!!! :)
Unknown said…
Oh, mom... your paintings are so inspiring -- the colors you put together. Love it!
Ruth MacC said…
The paintings are just beautiful!

Ruth

Popular Posts