Practice, Practice...

Working on painting flowers again... so I practice on my sketch pad... over and over.. until I feel
comfortable with the process of painting a flower, after painting sheep for awhile.. it is a whole different feeling and use of the brush.. so I practice... over and over..
I am inspired by a lovely blog I found.. called Floret ... It is about an organic farmer that raises the most beautiful flowers I ever saw.. she is a floral designer and makes the most spectacular bouquets..... I just had to try painting some...
I am not satisfied with my work yet... so will continue until the brush says ... flower... in the best and most simple way..
but while I practice.. I am having the best time...
The daffies are up about 3 inches.. and Feb is not here yet...
the Flowers are coming silently
.

Comments

Popular Posts