Happy New Year

Christmas went by so fast....and between working and family events...no time to blog... it was a glorious time... full of great fellowship, food and fun... and beautiful music...much time to reflect on the matchless gift of Christ , His birth.. the wonder and glory of it all......... Now I must
write many thank you notes.. which I love to do... using my sketching journals.. I find just the right picture ....and fit it to a card stock..then pick a colorful envelope from my stash of recycled envelopes...and I am ready to write and thank so many friends and family that delighted me with wonderful creative gifts....
From hand made gorgeous , socks, new pj's, hand made boiled wool bag! candles, creams, books art supplies!!! hand knitted mittens... wow.. it was the best ever...
I am truly thankful for a wonderful family that loves to make their gifts...and share their talents...

Happy New Year blogger friends... I wish you a wonderful year of using your talents
to bless others....

Comments

Popular Posts