Back to Painting every night....

Now that the Christmas season is over... and work at the floral shop has slowed down....
There is time to think and paint... and let the creative juices flow out onto my brushes...
thoughts of spring creep into my mind... I know we have more months of cold...
just thinking about spring, helps to get through the cold and cloudy months.... we are making Valentine bows at work... it will be here before we know it... So I must get in some good painting
Time.... and it is fun... to relax with great music and a palette full of color...and brushes waiting to be swept across the page...
I hope you are enjoying some kind of creative activity this winter... it sure is a good use of your time ... inside... as we wait for those long days outside...
Did you see the moon tonight.. it is full.. and just gorgeous...

Comments

Popular Posts