Beautiful Vermont

I had the Joy of going to Vermont for 2 weeks. the first week I helped out with a dear friends wedding and did the flowers.... it was the most fun...and I will post that another time. Vermont was really green, because they have had lots of rain also... It is an artist's paradise!!!
We took a trip up to the Trapp Family Lodge, a favorite place to spend the afternoon, the views are spectacular.


The horses were getting ready to take a few folks on a slow ride through the meadow... what a way to relax!!

Yes, I painted everyday, inside and out, and I hope to share more on that later... this is my little set up. so easy to carry around in one bag... Near by I could hear the cows...and smell them also... I loved it... Painting outside is the best !!!



This is what I was painting, I will post my sketch in the next one. I had to leave the final one at the Gallery... If you every go to Vermont to paint... check out Jack and Karen Winslow's Landscape workshops....they are terrific!!!! in Cambridge VT.






Comments

Popular Posts