Confessions of a Horrible Blogger

 So I must confess I have not paid  any attention to Blogger for a long time... yikes I think it was last fall I hung out here.... I am so sorry. I have been Jumping around doing all kinds of fun stuff, like
 illustrating books... painting... working on the Etsy shop... filling orders...and being a
 Grandma... my favorite thing besides painting and gardening... by the way... I really miss my garden and flowers... so the other day I broke down and bought some flowers to paint... I really enjoyed that .
Also bought some ink pens....and have enjoyed playing around with permanent black ink with watercolor washes on top... even got my daughter to come over and we tried it together... I think trying new mediums is a great idea.... which reminds me i have an acrylic painting waiting to be 
finished... I need to get back to that... and experiment with opaque colors.. So I think I will put a sign up here in my studio to stop by this Blogger once in awhile and have a chat.... life as an Artist can be
very up and down and around the town .... but I am always putting brush to paper... so will share that with you.. 
Thanks for putting up with me... I really want to do a better job... hope these pictures bring some joy to your day.... and keep creating...whatever you do...

Comments

Popular Posts