Watercolor Winter

 These are the months that creativity for me is at its peak... I can't go outside much... either too cold...or too wet...so inside with my paints, books, mags... and blank space to think and create and dream......
 I am thinking up Spring cards... Valentine cards.... garden ideas.... knitting projects....
 and workshops for the summer... time to read...and take notes...and dream of this years adventures....
 I also need to order more art supplies... it seems like I am out of too many supplies.... new supplies
means more creativity... here we go..... bring on those winter storms... 

Comments

Judy Tucker said…
Your blog is delightful. I need to get on here more often.. The Christmas card is so pretty... Got on both girls as well and left a comment.. Love to all.

Popular Posts