Studio in the Artic

 January Has been really Artic around here... so cold they close schools..and shut down everything... I remember living in VT... and this was the way of life up there most of the Winter... we just piled on the clothes and burned a ton of wood... made soup... and planned the garden
 Here we just hang inside and enjoy a good movie with a friend or grand daughter... now that was the best time spent... we even went shopping in the cold...and took a long walk... we got cold...but a good cup of tea on our arrival home and a good snack... great conversation.and another good movie... fun...
 Started work on Valentine cards...and revamped last years.... found some stamps... thinking about what to do for the grand kids... and special folks in my life... is it always fun to get a homemade Valentine...
 My tea was getting cold ...too fast.. so I had to do something... just cut the sleeve of a good wool sweater...and slide it on my mug... it worked... and passing by my dresser... I grabbed  a pin and stuck it on.. looks professional I think...and it works... 
 Finally bit the bullet... my paints were just at their end... I was picking color out with a tooth pick... ug..
that just is really low... so I bought my self a bunch of paints!!! and two new brushes!!! wow.. does that do something for your soul... I am set for a long time... paint on!!!
 just look at all those paints.. I  am ready
 My new brush...Lowell-Cornell... Cheap Joes.. round #10... works like a dream...and the price is great!!!
 So I have been having fun... getting excited about Spring and all it's new colors... there is nothing like good
Equipment!!! 
Stay warm...and keep busy...enjoy the winter ... a time to create

Comments

Popular Posts