Summer and Art Fair

 I am getting ready for the 54th and Monon Art Fair, Jun 1,.... and doing a lot of minis... and summer
 birds... just outside my window , the blue-jays have hatched..and are now on the ground... hiding.. while their Mom gathers grub... and secretly feeds them..but I got a peek..and they are just adorable.... 
 I have never seen baby Hummers...but wouldn't that be spectacular... thank you to those who have great cameras...and share their photos... don't know how they fit...but that is what they look like....
 I love the yellow birds, gold finches... they are starting to appear... but my sunflowers are not up yet...
 These will eventually be cards in my etsy shop.. so fun to be painting summer....
 Have a wonderful weekend, enjoy the cooler weather.....

Comments

Popular Posts