A Day With Tea

 My Day with tea begins with This beautiful hand made Tea tray, and my favorite tea cup, with my favorite tea. The Tea tray was made by a dear friend who is a Master Carpenter.. it was a gift... and I use it many times during the day... 
 The first pot of tea is early morning.. while reading my Bible.., Irish Breakfast,  it goes fast..and with the cold mornings it is so comforting...
 After noon Tea... usually gets a spice thrown in... I love the Cinnamon Tempest from Trader Joes... I add that to my Irish Breakfast tea bag... makes a robust tea..and when it is really cold... my cup gets a cozy...anything to keep that hot tea hot!!

  Sometimes I get to read a good art book... which must have a pot of tea to go with it... as you can see my Tea tray gets a work out... my tea cozy was hand made by my daughter... who keep us all in hot tea with her beautiful cozies 
 Here is a collection of my favorite teas right now..My Irish Breakfast tea I get at Trader Joes... it goes into a tin, so I don't have a box to show you...
 And my favorite cups... given to me by special people...each one is perfect for drinking.tea...
 Another tea gift... a box to keep specialty teas in... very creative..
And a recent painting, sorry it uploaded wrong, ?.. this is of my favorite traveling tea pot, I bought it in Scotland almost 10 years ago... I take it with me on trips... just so I can make the proper tea... you know how that is... 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love this

Popular Posts