Weather Change

The Weather changed today.. we went from 98 to 62... in one day.. pretty drastic..but it sure is nice to have a cool breezy day. I spent the morning outside walking and looking for an owl..that seems to have taken up residence here at Glen boggle cottage (a nick name I have given this place)... I hear him every evening.. and have spotted him.. He is a great Horned owl..just magnificent... thinking of painting one.... well.. it sure feels like fall.. and my artist eye is now looking for different colors and textures....
The sunsets are beginning to be so lovely.. and the lighting becomes a glow at dusk... just enjoying the change of season.. I loved summer...but Fall has its mysterious beauty...
What are your seeing...and feeling now that the season is beginning to change?

Comments

I ADORE this painting!! When can we trade cards?

Popular Posts