Back to Sheep

Haven't we all been enjoying the snow.. and it's beauty?.. I have had some more time off, a break between Christmas and Valentines Day. I work in a floral dept.... so right now we are slow. This
gives me more time to paint.. I have been studying and doing sheep.. have always loved sheep, maybe because we are called.... "the sheep of God's pasture"... anyway.. I put together some

small watercolors..and matted them.. and will take them to market.... In searching for photos of sheep.. I discovered there are so many kinds... with such different wool... fun to draw.. Just like us, we are all so different !!!




I should be painting the snow...hope some of you are... . I know my sister-in-law in Vermont is.. Karen Winslow... her work is fantastic.. Winslow art studio in Vt.... check it out!!!! you will love it


"Know that the LORD, He is God! It is He who made us, and we are His; we are His people, and the sheep of His pasture."
Ps 100



Comments

Popular Posts