Velveteen Rabbit and friend

I have been thinking of my childhood lately.. I had a wonderful childhood...and had wonderful parents. I know many of you out there may not have and I am truly sorry.... yet.. now is not too late to enjoy childlike things.... like swishing through dried leaves in the fall...
Tracing your name on a wet window pane.... collecting acorns... licking your fingers after a good chocolate bar... Being childlike is a good thing.. especially when it comes to Trusting God... We are his children.. and He is our Father.. worthy of all our trust... The Bible says... we must be like children to enter the Kingdom of Heaven...
I painted
these two paintings...and suddenly I thought of the Velveteen Rabbit...and Nutkin.. two stories I loved as a child... How about you ?.... did you have favorites also?....
Each of us has a child inside...
and that child is dearly loved by your Father in Heaven... :)


Comments

Katy said…
I love those stories, as well! :)

Your paintings are absolutely lovely!! :)

Popular Posts