Go For a Walk

It was a beautiful Fall day.... after doing what had to be done today... I set out for a walk to clear my head...and enjoy God's art work in this new season .




I came upon this little guy crawling on a lovely oak leaf.... .... How small he is...yet he was on a mission... and his world was just as important as mine....





He turned and we had a little conversation... I took his picture... I am sure he smiled...:)

I then found a rare beauty...a pink Queen Ann's Lace.... I have always wanted to find one... and here it is... really a soft pink... just amazing.... and then I found many colors on leaves...and they looked just like God had used He own watercolors to make the combinations... just wonderful...



With all that inspiration... I sat down to paint... He always inspires me... When life gets too busy and too full..... get out and take a walk... it sure is humbling...and rewarding ...

"How many are your works , O LORD! In Wisdom you made them all; the earth is full of your creatures.
psalm 104:24

Comments

Nina Fuller said…
Hey Laurie, I have decided to blog! ha. Been kind of hard for me to figure out but not too bad. How do I add myself on to "follow" your blog? I love your blog!
Can I do that??

Popular Posts