Back to work




After a long time off the drawing board.... I am back to work... I must catch the last of summer before it is gone...and with these sketches I can do my finished paintings....


While I was at my cousins, who lives on a farm in Maine, we chopped up Echanacia flowers and put them in jars, then filled the jars with vodka... in several months it would be tincture... used by many to ward of colds.... my cousin uses it all the time... I thought it was a bit nasty.... but she get a lot of money for it.....:)....



have you noticed the squirrels are really busy.... I wonder what kind of winter it will be?
a few shore birds... they are going to CT. gallery
and my favorite, the red knot... it will always remind me of my brother...he was the one that told me their story...
it feels good to paint again....

Comments

Popular Posts