The Summer Brush

Summer is in full swing... and everyone is going on vacation... except Grandma... that's me... I am having a blast watching all the kids.. But... no time to paint... just sketch and draw... 
 my newest Grand baby... little Olivia.. she is such a joy to spend time with... I now have 8 delightful grandchildren... and they are all very creative.. John and I put together some forest furniture for Stuart our favorite character that goes on adventures often.... The joke book is a favorite , and keeps us laughing. Birthdays are coming up in July....but a special friend in Maine had her 12 birthday...can you guess who it was?.....A quick watercolor sketch and lunch to say good by to the pansies... too hot now...they were replaced by geraniums..... and some dog portraits.. It is so far a busy summer...but the best is yet to come.... flowers!!! and birthdays...and barbecues...and just more fun with grandies... In between all that fun... I hope to paint... 




 

Comments

Laura, hello from another grandmother. Your daughter Heather is in my Facebook writer's group and I follow her blog. I'm so glad she listed yours on her sidebar--your work is magnificent!
I'll check out your etsy shop later--so glad to 'meet' you.

Popular Posts