The Working Artist

 so Spring is here...and gardens are everywhere...Can't get enough of the beauty...!. this Year the IMA, Indianapolis Museum of Art,  has gone all out with their spring bulbs...so of course i was inspired to paint them... 
 My Spring brush has to paint almost every day... the inspiration is everywhere out side..there is not enough time to catch it all on paper before we loose the yellow greens...
 I had a request for Tea cards...so that was fun... have some tea while I paint...of course it's a natural with me.... looking forward to doing some outdoor painting now that the weather is nice.... 
 bought some fake Peonies to paint... at least they won't die and I can paint them any time I have a moment.... I love studying them in different light....maybe next blog post... I will post them...
I must get consistent with my posts... sorry I am so distracted.... I am a working Artist... always Painting something somewhere...

Comments

Yay for a blog post! Love all the spring art!

Popular Posts