Birds and Bees

On this journey of painting I have seen myself gravitate to several favorite subjects. Flowers, sheep, landscapes . My love of painting flowers grew out of my love of floral design... And my love of sheep drawing is because I love sheep! You usually paint what you love, makes sense 
So where do the birds and bees come in? I love those also! I think putting birds and bees in paintings help to bring life into the art.. Something alive going on, they seem to fit well. I usually add them
last . Next blog I will talk about sheep
Here I used a stamp , and hiding birds among the flowers seem a natural place for them.. So now you try this idea.. Put something living in your composition and see what the response will be . You can find these bouquets in my etsy shop , WatercolorTales on Etsy . 

Comments

Popular Posts