Watercolor Works

I have neglected this blog too long... actually my BF reminded me that I haven't added anything since last October... that shocked me... sorry , I just got so busy with Holidays, work...and Insta Gram... hahahaha... have you found that yet?...

I so want to share my experiences with Watercolor so I decided to use this place for only sharing how I work, the tools I use and techniques with Watercolor... I have often,...actually most every time I tell people I use Watercolor...they say... oh  that is a very hard medium to use... I disagree.. it is fear that stops people from enjoying one of the most forgiving mediums and one that works for you... 
 Usually everyday I practice, I find a photo of flowers...or birds... whatever catches my eye, and I use my sketch book... so I don't waste good watercolor paper... and i just play... sometimes its good, sometimes really bad...but who cares.. its all my sketchbook... but the main thing is to paint
 everyday!! get that brush going..and just experiment and learn how watercolor reacts to water and no water and just have fun... 


I am not a well organized Artist... I just love to paint beauty... and I so want to share and help anyone else out there that wants to try Watercolor or loves to create also... so hopefully I can keep up this plan... 

Comments

Popular Posts