Is Summer really ended?

 It seems like yesterday I was planting my little flower garden...and now it is in full glory, and tomatoes
 ripening faster than I can eat them... I have painted all summer..mostly from my little palette cause I was traveling a lot...... 
 I have been having fun with painting food... drinks...and vegetables... since I like to photograph them, I thought It would be fun to paint some favorites.
 The little garden has been a spot to go and get refreshed after a long day running around... It always cheers me up and gives me gifts to bring back to my room..and the sweet taste of a fresh tomato is awesome
 Soon the leaves will be turning..and a whole new palette will unveil to paint and wonder at... looking forward to the next season.... always something to inspire me... 

Comments

Popular Posts