An Artists life

 The Past two weeks... my cousin, Nina has  been super busy helping Lambs come into the world on her farm in Hollis Maine... and of course she sends me pictures everyday... I have tried to get them on paper... this was my best one... I love these little guys.. and will try to do more..Easter was a lovely day.. Sun
 came out and it was warm enough for the annual Egg hunt... and we launched the Watercolor Workshop info...and now it is full speed ahead to July.... painting in Maine will be fantastic
 And the art class is now onto birds... my favorite.. so we will do them for three great lessons... James just dived in and created a wonderful Canada goose... I love his freedom and eagerness to try 
 Next class we will draw feathers... so I have to study them my self..and having fun doing it... can't wait to do more
 we will learn how to do a bird's nest...and learn about different birds and how they construct their nests... It is all so much fun..and so interesting.. an Artist should know much about what he or she paints... 
 These are my favorite of all birds... the Red-knots .. They are an endangered species... their story is absolutely incredible. and soon I will tell you the story. I am doing a journal on their journey....  
 Here is the Red-knot sitting on her eggs in the Tundra... she begins her journey to the Tundra from the tip of South America... 
 OH.. Chickens... yes...they are birds also..and so fun to paint.. lots of color and texture.. so that 
was my two weeks in review..

Comments

Ich schaue immer wieder in deine Seiten. Ganz hervorragend was du da machst. Gratulation. Viele Grüße, Ernestus.

Popular Posts