Together with Tea..

 Following my daughter with her Tea Trolley blogs... which I love... I got the special cup that First day of  Spring tea day... 
 Had a special tea time with my dear friend... she asked me which tea... lets try them all... we actually went through two pots... and much talking... along with our prayers for our kids... something we have kept up all these years... I am so blessed to have a friend like this...

 Then on the weekend... we got the troops of tea pots together with their wonderful armor of tea cozies, hand made by the girls. Don't ever think you can serve tea with out one of those cozies... just a waste of tea..... They keep the pots of tea nice and hot for a long time... 
And with tea..there is always a wonderful assortment of sweets and savory... it was a Bridal shower... and it was so fun to have our own tables... to talk and visit and enjoy ... Thank you Christina and Heather...!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts