Chickens are in...and have I  been talking about raising chickens... I did once in my life , long ago in Vermont. 
 but now I love to paint them, their feathers are wonderful to paint with watercolor.. I love the flow of color
 and the rhythm of their bodies . Last time I was at the State Fair... I loved taking pictures of all the different breeds... so many colors and varieties ... 
 I through in my owl friend... a bit sideways.. sorry... we are starting to hear him at night... they love to hoot in the fall...looking for a mate... . 
How's the sketching going?... what have you been sketching this summer?

Comments

Toll, gefällt mir sehr ,sehr gut.
Zubemo Jim said…
Amazing talent!

Really enjoyed looking at your work.


Keep doing it :D

Regards,
Jim
http://nokik.blogspot.com

Popular Posts