Making Valentines

Making Valentines has been a tradition in the family for generations.. I remember my Grandmother at 80 painting her cards... My mother did the same.. When my girls were small, they would make many... and we would put them in our Valentine box... then on V day we
would pass them out around the family... It was a fun time , a time to remind each other how much we love each other and appreciate one another... so.... tonight..after a long day at the floral shop.. putting roses in vases for those men wanting to say... "I love you" with flowers...... I am making my valentines for my precious family.....
This Valentine was made for me... my friend who is so talented on the sewing machine...just put this wonderful simple card together... I thought it was brilliant...thanks LK
And here are my buddies... Quaker and Cheese... they are off to deliver their Valentines..

Happy Valentine's Day...

Comments

Popular Posts