Little Things...

 I bought some watercolor pencils for my grandson..and had fun doing it with him.... so I got my own set...and find it fun to do little sketches.. when life is too busy to do a watercolor.... 
 These are two watercolors I did for cards I  am sending out... I just recently put my window feeder up...
and again enjoying the birds...my next picture is going to be an owl... hope I can get to it..... 
We have a great horned owl in the back yard... been listening to him or her all fall...but recently they are quiet... I hope they have not left... but somewhere sitting high in a tree... 
The Wrens are using the basket at the back door for their winter house... they love sitting on the dried flower wreath.. .... will have to paint that one also... 
off to enjoy the outdoors... 
Blessings to all of you... 

Comments

Popular Posts