Catching the Light

The other evening was so beautiful.. not only the temp was perfect... and the light as the sun went down was just marvelous... I got my camera out and took several pictures... and then
went right to the paint box... to try and capture the feeling... I was happy with what came out... since I have been working through a long painters block... I think seeing something that just captures your senses... helps to release the creativity within.. and there it is on canvas... It was fun... will have to try again... hope you are enjoying the cooler weather.. and the sunsets... just fantastic!

Comments

Reneelynn said…
Just found your blog today. Your paintings are beautiful!!! I love flowers and the paintings of the sheep are wonderful! You definitely have a talent from God.

Popular Posts