Flowers

Painting everyday is the discipline , and the road to better painting.. I have my paints out on my desk... and I try to do something small everyday... I can paint while talking on the phone... or even answering messages on the computer.. I just try to keep the brush going everyday...

Even if I don't paint a winner..or a big one.. at least I fill my journal with ideas.. and exercises...
I also get books out of the Library on a regular bases, books on watercolor and technique in painting.... I found one this time that I really got so much from it.
Winning with Watercolour, by Trevor Waugh .. absolutely great! I love the way he uses the medium.. and his book is so helpful .... I love his flowers... this was a sketch done after reading how he does his roses...
He has a web site also.. just Google his name... you will enjoy his work!

Comments

Popular Posts