Back to Flowers

I finally got to the paints today.. after enjoying a morning with my daughter at the Farmer's market in the city. That was too fun... fresh greens, herbs, raw honey and hand made soaps.. and tons of other wonderful things to eat, taste and smell...
It was all so refreshing.. and it was crowded with people just enjoying shopping..and tasting... I am sorry I did not get pictures.. I just was so busy looking... I recommend it highly.. go on a Sat. morning and bring home a treasure... I bought some beautiful Feathers... :)
Well ... I painted this one tonight.. did not come out the way I planned it.. but I like it.. will call it "Courting"...I think that is what is going on around my bird feeder lately.. and sparrows are my favorite... This one came out darker than I wanted it... will try for another..

Comments

Popular Posts