Christmas Apples

Today was shopping with my youngest daughter, Emily, first an eggnog Latte, then to the stores we went. I had not been to the big Mall in almost a year.. so it was pretty exciting, I love the decorations , and the way the stores do their windows...

After Em's departure for work... I continued on and met number two daughter at another store, with lil John... of course we checked out the cool toys.. and found one we both liked... Then back to the house for some Christmas tea and sweets... and a little knitting.... very little...because it was more fun to play with lil John...

After a long day out.. I turned on some wonderful classical Christmas music and painted two small pictures... I think the day was inspiring...and fun... off to work tomorrow...

Comments

Popular Posts