A Tradition

I Spent the last two weeks with my Grand children, 4 of them, ranging from 10 to 4 years of age. We had the best time together. One of our projects was to make an Advent Calendar.
So Each child made their own picture and then I cut out the windows and put a surprise picture behind it... That took me three evenings... .They are so excited now , but they have to wait till Dec. 1st to start opening their windows...

I thought they did a great job, so I wanted to share it with you all...
I made these Calendars for my girls when they were young, then they made their own...now my grand kids... I guess it is just a fun Tradition we have...



I am sure you have Traditions also that pop up this time of year.... Take time and enjoy them,
with someone.

I will always treasure the time with my grand kids... It is time well spent..!!!





Comments

Popular Posts