Evening Out


It was a perfect evening to paint outside...and since there is a gorgeous park just down my block.. I packed my small bag of paints... and off I went...

Hardly anyone was there.. I had the whole place almost to my self... except for the birds and frogs..and ducks...and a wedding reception not far away... it was a perfect evening... it would have been even better if someone else were along painting..so we could talk about the beauty...


There was a wedding reception going on over the hill.. and they were toasting the bride and groom... it was too cute... they must of been a really nice couple, cause they said such wonderful things about each one...they sure had the perfect night...



I must go back...and try some more... so much beauty out there...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love this park; my friend and I always call is "Jesse and Beulah's" after the name of the people who donated the land. Makes us feel more a part of the area. Your paintings are beautiful, as always!

Popular Posts