The Best Gift of all

December is here...and the pace gets exciting.... I have been so busy with work, and Christmas lists and Birthdays... I just don't have time to blog...


So this might be it for the month... I want to wish you all a wonderful Christmas , and I pray that you will have special times with family and friends

Times to reflect on the Real meaning of Christmas , The Gift God has given us in His Son Jesus Christ... to have this gift is to have life....


"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. "
John 3:16
and again He said.
"I am the light of the world, Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life...."
John 8:12
I hope you open This Gift , this Christmas

Merry Christmas



Comments

Popular Posts