My best friend, My brother

This is my brother... Bill,.... a very talented, creative and intelligent... full of stories, information... and a good laugh. We had each other for 61 years... and never a harsh word between us... we saw life and all it's beauty , we enjoyed so much together... and so enjoyed being together...

My brother left this earth suddenly in August after doing what he loved... rowing in his little boat off the Maine Coast... I feel like my life will never be the same... part of me is gone.... I am so thankful that I had such a good brother...and for the wonderful times we had... he will always be with me...... his smile , his laughter and his love of life....You're the best Bill!!!

Comments

Amy K said…
I was so very sorry to hear about this sudden loss. I was glad you and the girls were able to spend so much time with him in the recent past. Sounds like a very wonderful man.
Em said…
Wonderful post mom! Love you so much!!
So sorry Dee, for your loss........may the Lord comfort you always.....In Him, Sylvia
Ruth MacC said…
I am sorry for your loss. I read about it at the time on Heathers blog and was thinking of you all over the Christmas hols, about how you would all miss him.

I haven't been visiting your blog in a while and have enjoyed my visit today. Keep up the good work and I really do love your paintings, just beautiful.

Popular Posts