Some Favorite Things

Do you Remember the hand carved birds I was painting?.. I sent them all back to the dear man that carved them, except for two he gave me.... :).. this is a Carolina Wren.....

He surprised me with a gorgeous tea tray... that he made.... not a nail in it... isn't it lovely?!... It is used everyday... several times a day...and I love it!!! thank you Don Forsyth!!!
I took a walk around a beautiful Pond the other day... and decided I wanted to try and paint it... here are my two sketches... I will continue to work at it... Here is the last bouquet of the summer... sad to see it all fade away.... but I am enjoying the tomatoes.... Maybe I will paint them .....

Birds, Tea Trays and Fowers with bugs.... a few of my favorite things.... :)

Comments

Carla said…
What a gorgeous tea tray! The wood is so beautiful that he used to make it.

I can't wait to see lake close-up paintings with all the wild life around them.

Popular Posts