Books For Inspiration

 Hello fellow artists... watercolor is my medium... I can never figure out why most people are afraid of using watercolor...or find it too hard.. It is a wonderful flowing medium that almost paints for you.
 to master the lovely fluid, it takes practice and experiment... reading books and watching others that are pros can help a lot...so I posted some books that I often retrieve from the Library and spend time 
 looking at and reading... lots of ideas and info in these books... Splash has several additions..so look for them and any of them are good...
 this last one I posted... I never got out before... but it looked so different than my work but liked the title... watercolor is magic... and always something new to learn about it.... 
Get to know your paints...as you would get to know your friends... spend time with them

Comments

Popular Posts